University of Minnesota Fellowship
This scholarship is fully funded for international students. This scholarship is available for Masters Studies. This scholarship covers full tuition, living expenses, travel, and health insurance.
The Sawiris Social Development Foundation is pleased to announce the fourth round of the fully-funded Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholar Program for applicants requesting a MDP from the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs at the University of Minnesota.
Through a multidisciplinary curriculum, candidates are equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to address the challenges of sustainable growth. This includes the spread of poverty, population growth, food insecurity, climate change, and management of non-profit programs and projects.
Level of Study:
Host Institution:University of Minnesota
Study in the USA
Opportunity Focus Areas: Click Here to see all available masters programs
Program Period: 2 year’s
Deadline: Deadline to be considered for University of Minnesota fellowships always considered to be January every year but varies per annually.
The recipients of the scholarship receive the following benefits:
- Full tuition.
- Living expenses.
- Insurance for travel and health.
Criteria to be eligible for University of Minnesota Fellowships
The following criteria are required to be eligible for University of Minnesota Fellowship:
- English is the required languages
- All Countries Eligible
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited academic institution is required.
- Meet the requirements to be admitted into the academic MDP Program.
- Demonstrate a strong academic and professional track record.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills (extracurricular activities, community work, entrepreneurial initiative).
- Demonstrate your inability to fund studies using your own resources.
Although no academic track or experience is necessary, students who have strong academic skills and a liberal arts education will be better prepared to succeed at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs.
- It is highly recommended that you have completed previous coursework in math, statistics, or economics.
English proficiency is required. Valid TOEFL and IELTS scores must be valid with minimum 600 (paper-based), 250(computer-based), 100, (Internet-based) and minimum 22 (on each section) on TOEFL.
- You will need a valid Graduate Record Exam score (GRE). A specific score is not required.
- Letter from the current employer containing salary slips or bank statements in case of unemployment.
- Two letters of recommendation
Photocopy of passport ID page.
- Resume updated.
- All transcripts for undergraduate and graduate students (if applicable).
- One photo of you.
University of Minnesota Fellowship Application Process
Visit the official website to learn more about University of Minnesota Fellowship.
Official Website: https://www.hhh.umn.edu/tuition-and-financial-aid