The HAAA Scholarship is open to Arab students interested in pursuing undergraduate studies at Harvard University USA. The Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA), in 2010, introduced the HAAA Scholarship Fund to help it achieve its goal of increasing the number of Arab students at Harvard.
The Arab world is a small part of Harvard’s student population. In 2013, only 118 students from Arab countries studied at Harvard across all colleges and degree programs. This represents less than 2% among Harvard’s 4,000 global learners. To help Arab students in economic need, who are admitted to any Harvard School, the goal is to raise $10,000,000.
Level of Study: Undergraduate]
Institution(s): Harvard University
Study in: USA
Program Period: According to the program (Full Time degree program).Deadline: Admission Deadline
The HAAA Scholarships Benefit
- The HAAA Scholarship can be used by Arab countries that are on the eligible list.
Criteria for HAAA Scholarship
The Harvard Committee on General Scholarship will select the HAAA Scholarship recipients based on these criteria.
- English is the required language
- Eligible Countries
- To be eligible for a Harvard University full-time degree program, the student must have been admitted by Harvard University (e.g. College, Law School or Business School, Kennedy School).
- According to Harvard University’s general scholarship criteria, the student must show financial need
- Students who have completed a previous degree (e.g. high school or college) at an educational institution in an Arab nation will be preferred
The HAAA Scholarships Application Process
Visit the official website to learn more about The HAAA scholarship
Official Website: https://www.harvardarabalumni.org/fund