Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarship 2021 provides a full tuition scholarship for international students. Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships range in value from US$16,000 to US$30,000 annually.
International students applying for the University’s first year of bachelors degree programs at Illinois Wesleyan University (IWU), will be eligible to receive the President’s Scholarships, Merit-Based Scholarships and Need Based Financial Aid. Students may also be eligible for IWU loans, scholarships and campus-employment opportunities, in addition to merit scholarships.
This award provides financial assistance to first-year students who are interested in applying for the university’s undergraduate degree program.
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Institution(s): Illinois Wesleyan University
Study in: USA
Courses Offered: All undergraduate courses offered by university.
Program Period: Four years
Deadline: Not specified
Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships Benefits
Two types of Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships exist:
- These scholarships are merit-based and range in value from US$16,000 to US$30,000 annually. They can be renewed for as long as 4 years.
- President’s Scholarships are full-tuition scholarships that can be renewed for as long as 4 years.
Eligibility Criteria for Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships
All of the requirements listed below are required to be eligible for Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships.
- English is the required language
- Countries eligible: All countries
- Merit-Based Scholarships for International Students: Candidates must have outstanding academic achievements and high scores on entrance exams.
- President’s Scholarships are for highly qualified international students who have demonstrated academic excellence, talents and interests.
Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships Application Process
Visit the official website to learn more about Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships.
Official Website: https://www.iwu.edu/international/scholarships.html