The Berea College Scholarships 2022-2023 provides a fully-funded undergraduate scholarship for international students. For the first year, 100% of international students enrolled in the program will receive 100% financial aid.
International students from around the world can apply for Berea College Scholarship to study at Berea College USA in the academic year 2022. For the first year of enrollment, 100% of international students enrolled at Berea College will receive 100% financial aid. The combination of financial aid with scholarships helps offset the cost of tuition, fees, room, and board.
Berea College is an American University that offers 100% fully-funded scholarships to international students. Berea College has an open application to international applicants who are interested in pursuing an education at the college for the upcoming academic year.
Berea College has a long tradition of welcoming students from all backgrounds, religions, races, or ethnicities. Admission to Berea College requires that you meet certain criteria to be considered.
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Institution(s): Berea College
Study in: USA
Deadline: November 30, 2021
Program Period: Four years or longer depending on the major.
- Computer Science
- For more majors click here
Berea College Scholarships Benefits
Berea College Scholarships will offer:
- Berea College is the one school in America that offers 100% funding for international students the first year. The cost of tuition, fees, room and board can be offset by financial aid and scholarships.
- International students will be expected to save $1,000 per year in the future to help with their expenses. International students can apply for summer jobs at the College to meet this obligation.
- International students who are accepted will need to pay $50 (US) for their admission fee and $2,200 (US), deposit to confirm their enrollment. International students can use this deposit for certain expenses over their four-year enrollment. Additional financial aid is available for students who cannot pay the entire deposit or part of it.
- International students have the opportunity to work on campus for a salary through the College’s Work program. To cover their personal expenses, students may use their wages (about US$2,000 in the first year).
Berea College Scholarship Criteria
All of the requirements listed below are required to be eligible for the Berea College Scholarship.
- English is the required language
- Eligible Countries: All countries around the world
- International Application for Admission and Scholarship Form
- International Personal Essay and Essay Cover Page
- Official scores must be obtained from at least one of these exams: TOEFL or IELTS, ACT, SAT. Register early and take the test to ensure that you have a copy of the scores and are on time.
- Official records of secondary schools.
- Personal Statement on Financial Circumstances
- International Financial Questionnaire (IFQ).
- International Financial Recommendation Form.
- Two (2) Admission Recommendation Forms, at least one of them written by a former or current teacher.
Also, read Guide to Study and Work in Canada.
Berea College Scholarships Application Process
Visit the official website to learn more about Berea College Scholarships
Official Website: https://www.berea.edu/admissions/application/