ACI Foundation Scholarship 2022 (Fellowships)
ACI Foundation Scholarship 2022 provides a full-financed scholarship or fellowship to international students. This scholarship is available for students in undergraduate, masters and PhD programs. This scholarship offers a $10,000-$15,000 US education stipend to cover tuition, housing, books, and other materials.
The American Concrete Institute established the ACI Foundation as a non-profit foundation to promote advancement, innovation, and cooperation. It also provides scholarships and support to students.
The ACI Foundation Scholarship Council will select scholarship and fellowship recipients based on essays, submitted information, and endorsements.
Level of Study: Master’s / PhD / Postdoctoral
Host institution: ACI Foundation – Institution(s).
Study in: New York, USA
Program Period: Student Fellowship recipients can apply for and compete on a year to year basis for these awards. However, they must reapply each calendar year as long as they are eligible.
Deadline: November Annually
ACI Foundation Scholarship (Fellowships)
The ACI Foundation Scholarships / Fellowships offer the following benefits to the recipient:
- A $10,000-$15,000 US education stipend to cover tuition, housing, books, and materials
- Paid travel expenses, and attendance fees to ACI conventions. Fellowship finalists must attend Spring ACI Convention in order to be interviewed.
- Assistance in finding a mentor for the industry
Criteria to be eligible for ACI Foundation Scholarships
The following criteria are required to be eligible for ACI Foundation Scholarships:
- English is the required language
- An English translation must be submitted with the application.
- Eligible Countries:
- All countries in the world
- ACI Foundation Fellowships are open to everyone in the world. However, you must be enrolled in a university within the Gulf Cooperation Council region in the award year (Bahrain Kuwait Oman Qatar Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar and Oman).
- International students can apply for ACI Foundation fellowships. However, they must be enrolled at a U.S. institution or Canadian institution during the award period.
- Some fellowships require that the recipient complete a 10-to-12-week internship in the summer 2022.
- The ACI Foundation will notify the finalist applicants by February 4, 2022. They must also be available for an interview with the Scholarship Council at the spring ACI Concrete Convention on Sunday, March 27, 2022. ACI Foundation will cover the cost of registration, flight, hotel and travel expenses.
- All applicants must speak the English language fluently. You can attach a copy of your TOEFL score to support your application if English is not your native tongue. This is an optional feature and is not mandatory.
- To cover costs related to tuition, fees, and room and board, the educational stipend is paid to the student in two equal payments over the course of a year. Attendance at ACI Concrete Conventions during award cycles is required for receipt of stipends.
- Fellows who are awarded fellowships are required to submit a report at the end of their fellowship period that describes the impact of the fellowship on their personal development as well as their preparation for the chosen career.
- Click here for more information
ACI Foundation Scholarship Application Process
Visit the official website to learn more about ACI Foundation Fellowships.
Official Website: https://www.acifoundation.org/scholarships.aspx